Ok I got a couple Questions
1. How can I pay for my parts?
2. What if I do NOT have a Credit card?
We accept email transfer (Canadian Customers only) Send e transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the question you enter the order # provided by your salesman.
3. PRIVACY STATEMENT: Your Personal information is SECURE with us. We do NOT sell or rent out our customer database
6. What happens if I order the WRONG PART?
7. What happens if I order the RIGHT part, but am shipped the WRONG part?
8. What is a "CORE" Charge?.
A CORE Deposit is usually added to a rebuilt or re-manufacturered product. This Deposit is generally added to Alternators, Starters, Power Steering pumps,
Driveshafts etc. The respective rebuilders ADD this charge to Insure that they receive a rebuildable part back to continue the process. We ADD the
core charge to products so designated on our catalog. It works like this.............We send you the part and ADD the CORE Deposit to your
bill. You install the part remembering to keep the original box it came in... (VERY IMPORTANT) Then you "Return" the Core after receiving a CORE
RETURN AUTHORIZATION by calling our Toll Free 800 #. Always have your purchase date and original invoice number ready when calling. You then
Return the CORE at your expense to the address we provide you. When the CORE "Clears" the rebuilder and is accepted as REBUILDABLE they credit us,
and we in turn credit your credit card. The FINAL arbiter of rebuildability and refund of CORE Deposit rests with the rebuilder. Allensautoparts assumes no liability in regard to decisions made by rebuilders. There decisions are FINAL. If the part you return is NOT acceptable to
rebuilder as "rebuildable" there is NO Return of deposit.There is a 45 day Time limit on CORE returns. No refunds after 45 days.
9. What happens if I simply decide I do not want the parts I ordered?
No Problem. We request such returns be made within 7 days of receipt. Because we sell parts at "wholesale" prices WE MUST CHARGE A 20Ėr />
"Re-Stocking" fee on these returns, plus you are responsible for freight both ways. We will issue a refund to the credit card you used, or issue
Store Credit for future purchases. Parts must be UNUSED, not installed for "Testing" purposes and be in original Factory Carton. NO RETURNS For any
reason on Electrical Components or SPECIAL ORDER items.
10. What if I receive a "Damaged " Box?
You must Immediately contact the respective shipping company
They are solely liable for shipping damages. Explain to them the nature of the problem or damage, give them your name, address, and the TRACKING #
from the box. They will advise you on the claim procedure. Get the DAMAGE CONTROL # the date/time & the name or ID # of the person you talk with from
the carrier. Then, call our customer support to notify us. We will then work with you to exchange/replace affected parts. You may be required to purchase a 2nd part and wait for refund from carrier.
11. Do we ship Internationally? YES....but you cannot order electronically online @ this time. To order parts for shipment OUTSIDE the United States
you will need to complete the order form but not transmit electronically. You will need to PRINTOUT your order form and then FAX it to our offices
001-403-236-7994. We will fulfill your order and ship via US postal Airmail (4-7 days) most parts of the world, or FEDERAL EXPRESS 2-3 days.
12. BACKORDERS There are NO Backorders. If the inventory screen shows "0" quantity we are temporarily "Out of Stock". You may contact our offices via
E-Mail @ email@example.com. We have alternate sources not connected to online ordering system to find the parts you need.
13. "PART NOT FOUND" If you receive this message after entering a part number or inquiry this means we do not stock that particular part in the
computerized system. You may complete this form. We'll check our other sources and get back to you