101 DAY EXCHANGE WARRANTY WITH THIS RECEIPT UNLESS EXTENDED WARRANTY WAS PURCHASED ON YOUR INVOICE.
(Gold warranty is 6 months parts warranty labour excluded & platinum is 1 year labour excluded)
SPECIAL ORDER RETURNS WILL HAVE SHIPPING AND RESTOCKING CHARGES AS THE PARTS ARE FREIGHTED IN FROM OUT OF TOWN THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE & WILL NOT BE CREDITED UNTIL WE HAVE RECIEVED A CREDIT FROM THE SUPPLIER
ALL RETURNS REQUIRE A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA #), NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT.
1. Engines are guaranteed against rod knock, cracked block, and excessive smoking for a period of 101 days from the date of purchase. Engines have a normal wear and tear warranty and if over heated or abused will void all warranty. Engine accessories are not guaranteed. They are left on as a courtesy to the customer to keep labor costs down and reduce problems. No warranty for commercial use vehicles as per industry standard.
2. Transmissions are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase. Gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at the time of purchase.
3. Rear ends are guaranteed to work properly at the time of purchase, gears are guaranteed to be in good condition at the time of purchase, bearings are guaranteed to be without material noise at the time of purchase.
4. THERE IS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR USAGE AFTER TIME OF PURCHASE. SELLER IS NOT LIABLE FOR AND PURCHASER WAIVES ALL CLAIMS FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH RESULT FROM THE SALE OF THE ABOVE PARTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR CHARGES TO INSTALL OR REMOVE THE PARTS, LOSS OF INCOME, WAGES OR SALARY OR CAR RENTAL CHARGES.
5. Body cuts are non returnable.
6. All used parts or merchandise must be inspected by buyer for defects or safety hazards. Seller states that they in no way guarantee or warranty used merchandise for apparent or non-apparent safety hazards and further more states that used parts or merchandise sold may have safety hazards. It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect for safety hazards or hire an expert to so inspect.
7. No warranty on labor.
8. Per industry standard mileage noted, either on this invoice or in our records is taken from the speedometer in the vehicle the part is dismantled from.
9. All parts are sold with the expectation that will be installed by a licensed professional in a licensed repair facility that has all applicable city and province or state licenses whichever applicable and that all procedure's outlined by the vehicle manufacture service or workshop manual are followed, failure to do so will void any and all warranty.
10. Electrical Items are Sold as is and are not returnable; Allen & Son's is not responsible for any electrical item programming cost troubleshooting cost related to any electrical item. Electrical items are not returnable due to any programming cost or inability to program.
11. Allen & Sons reserves the right to exchange or repair any part in it's sole discretion it deems to be defective.
12. Any parts that are not returned in the same condition, packaging was received in and or have been disassembled, warranty will be void.
13. Restocking charges of up to 50% may be applied to any returns if circumstances were Allen & Son's has incurred expenses in the removal, delivery or has lost business caused by rush order items that are returned or cancelled.
14. Installation technician or installer is responsible to confirm and or carry out any or all recall and or technical service bulletin information before installation. If you require the serial number of the donor vehicle to confirm this it will be provided at request if not already stated on this invoice
15. Engines, That are a timing belt type require a new timing belt to be installed at the time of installation as well and any timing tensioner or idler pulley whichever applies to the vehicle requested. Failure to do so or improper installation will void any and all warranty.Any engine
that is returned and the valves have touched or broke off against the pistons will be deemed as improper timing belt installation, proof of purchase of timing belt and any related items must be produced if requested by Allen & Son's failure to produce corresponding documents will void any and all warranty.
14. Transmission filters are removed & require replacement prior to installation as well as but not limited to transmission gaskets.
16.Transmission torque converters are not pre installed. Any transmission that is returned and the torque converter has physical damage to the front pump from the torque converter not being fully installed will be deemed as improper installation.
17. SEALS & GASKETS are not covered under warranty. SEALS & GASKETS are the responsibility of the installer. New seals and gaskets must always be installed before any parts are installed into the vehicle.
Your business is appreciated!!
Go to Contact Page
Go to Shipping Info Page
Go to Search Page
Go to Warranty Page
Go to New Arrivals Page
Go to Location Page
Call for parts request *Click here*
Email parts request *Click Here*